Vortex Aviation in Davie FL, USA is an FAA / EASA Part 145 approved repair station for commercial engine aftermarket repair services. We are a leading Global “On-Wing” Turbine Engine Support Company providing 24/7 AOG engine maintenance and support with a focus on field service and hospital shop visits.
Engine Aircraft Technicians
Reporting to the workshop manager duties will include the maintenance and repair of Aircraft engines at our facility in Dublin and on worldwide field service.
- Perform repair, maintenance, and inspections of Aircraft engines up to and including modular level breakdown in accordance with Industry and OEM Standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that customer requirements are met in terms of quality and performance delivering key milestone targets set by the workshop supervisor.
- Ensure the timely completion of Inspection task cards, Reports and Inventories as required.
- Maintain the tooling and equipment as per the MOE requirements.
- Support field service operations for on wing customer requests.
- Other duties as directed.
- Ability to Read and write English
- Second Level Education.
- Recognized Technical Apprenticeship with 2 years’ post Apprenticeship experience in an Aviation Maintenance Environment.
- Previous experience working on PW, GE or CFM engine models, previous experience in modular replacement on CFM or similar engines in an engine shop environ an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand ATA 100 Maintenance Manuals.
- Computer Literacy in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Willing to travel at short notice to support field service as required.
- Previous bore-scope experience an advantage
US Applicants ONLY
Please forward a copy of your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com