Junior Building Maintenance Technician [Davie, FL]
Under supervision of Building Maintenance / Operations Director, this role performs limited or routine preventative maintenance duties in ensuring that machines and facilities’ equipment are properly maintained or repaired and assists skilled mechanics in performing complex maintenance duties.
Essential Areas of Responsibility
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Assists in troubleshooting or performing necessary repairs on various types of production, building / facilities equipment and logistics / transportation equipment.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on production machinery according to PM schedules.
- Performs general maintenance including welding, light carpentry, and basic electric; fabricates and installs parts when necessary and documents all repair or maintenance work done on any equipment.
- Assists skilled mechanics in performing maintenance duties.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Maintenance and cleaning of building area.
• High School diploma or equivalent, and prefer hands-on or vocational school training, and a minimum of one to three years of mechanical maintenance experience preferably in manufacturing, transportation or pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving history.
Salary- $17.00-$21.00/hour dependent on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K.
U.S. Applicants only – apply to email@example.com